Grimmer Technology and Operations, Inc., and its affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, “Grimmer”, “us”, “our”, or “we”) recognize that you may be concerned about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. We respect your privacy and are committed to providing a transparent notice of our privacy practices.
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Information provided by you, such as name, birth dates, address, email address, Social Security number, telephone number, financial, and other personally identifying information. For example, we may collect information from you when you email us or when we conduct interviews;
- Information provided by third parties about you. As part of our collection practices, we may also collect information from recruiting services and databases (g., Ziprecruiter.com, Indeed.com, Monster.com), which may include basic contact information, clearance, certifications, and other information within your resume;
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, domain address, IP addresses, internet browser, operating system, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and information collected through cookies.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our Website and its contents to you and to improve our Website;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill our obligations to you as a customer;
- to provide you with notices about your account and to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for payroll processing;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to enable communications to you regarding our services such as email and text;
- to work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to facilitate your onboarding process;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Grimmer, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use Google Analytics to better understand how visitors use our Website to improve those technologies and optimize your experience and interactions. Google Analytics is a tool that allows us to aggregate, filter, and visualize data to understand how users interact with our website. For example, Google Analytics collects:
- The device and browser you’re using.
- If you are new to the website or have visited before.
- What you clicked on and how many times you clicked on it.
- What you downloaded on the website.
- How you entered the website.
- How much time you spent on the website (length of session).
If you wish to opt-out of allowing Google to collect analytics information or learn more about how Google uses your information, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Children under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or on this Website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one of the ways provided in the Contact Information section, below.
Do Not Track
We do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses our Website or service.
Last Updated: 4 August 2022